Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Affiliate Program - BTG Practice Questions

Its been close to 4 weeks since I have bought the BTG Practice Questions. And in my opinion its a must for everyone preparing for GMAT. So many problems and each one comes with answers with Video explanations!!!

And now I am happy to become an affiliate for this fantastic resource and do my bit to help prepare beat their GMAT!

About BTG Practice Questions - 

A message from Beat The GMAT’s founder

Why is it so hard to find high–quality explanations for GMAT practice questions? This is a question I’ve heard by thousands of people on the Beat The GMAT community.
I understand your frustration — that’s why Magoosh decided to design a new set of GMAT practice questions, where every question has a video explanation by a GMAT instructor.
I hope you decide to prep with Beat The GMAT Practice Questions!



Get yours now! 

P.S. - If you do decide to buy please come back and use the above link as its an affiliate program for me and with each purchase I get an Amazon $10 Gift Certificate which will enable me to satiate my ever growing list of books. So in short with each purchase you are also helping me to build my library. Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment