Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Update : February 15, 2011

I am back from a holiday thanks to my cousin's wedding! Was totally detached from the online world and also the world of GMAT/MBA for about 15 days! The former is good way to detox, the latter not quite when I want to take the GMAT sometime in March end/April first week.

Anyhow, it was an unavoidable event and to be frank a break was much needed, I enjoyed to the max my mind, body and soul permitted me to!

Now its time to get back in the groove!

From tomorrow I shall resume my study plan!

Stay tuned!













2 comments:

  1. A big hello to Mumbai.

    I'll keep my fingers crossed to your success. I am sure you will succeed so stick to your dream and you will make it happen.

    Cheers
    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rick!

    Pro I am getting the same comment from you again and again! We all will benefit with the lack of spam! :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete