Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Prep Update - 16.02.11

Today was a day of contentment! I finished everything on my To-do list! These are the small victories which motivates us for bigger victories!

What all I did today in context for my Gmat Prep -


  • Day 9 of BTG Study Plan which included - 
  1. Pg-114 and Pg-125 from OG-12.(Powers and roots of numbers, Exponents)
  2. Solving problems of PS and DS.
  3. Review of the solutions.
  • Solve 5 problems each of Quants and Verbals from BTG daily emails and then review them.
  • Updating this blog! 



Of the problems solved, I scored 10/17 in PS and 2/4 in DS. I am really thinking of focusing on building my skill areas instead of fidgeting over DS which doesn't seem to improve!

Now all the above doesn't amount to much, but coming from a break of 2 weeks, its a great way to get back in the groove! Tomorrow I hope to do much more more than what I did today!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment