Saturday, December 18, 2010

Diagnostic Test Review : Verbal

Which much excitement and curiosity I reviewed the Verbal section of the Diagnostic Test which I did a few days back. Without doubt I am much more confident with Verbal than with Quants and hence wanted to see where I made the mistakes. In Verbal I scored the most in RC(11/17) followed by SC(10/18) and then CR(7/17).

I have started reading the Manhattan SC Guide and when I went thru the SC review I could easily spot the mistakes. So am confident the next time I take the test, I would fare better in SC.

In many forums many people have emphasized and advised for making an error log to see where we went wrong in answering the problems and to review it further. In-fact this is also an integral part of GMAT Prep as much as Studying, doing practice test, reviewing, etc. 

I followed the advise and below is what mine looks like -








Now onto review of Quants, this one will be long...really long!

No comments:

Post a Comment