Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Update : 1st December 2010

Been a bit busy lately. This is what I have been doing since last 3 days - 

  • Got my OG 12, a book which I have been waiting for few days! Yet to start studying thru it! :-(
  • Reviewing MATH Concepts from GMAT Prep. Since its been 10 years since I touched Math, just brushing and getting re-acquainted with concepts.
  • Once I am done with this, will repeat the Math Review from OG 12, but this time will be making short notes which I can brush up quickly! 
  • Probability, Permutations and Combinations is definitely my weakest spot in Quants! Need to study more, practice more problems!
  • Have subscribed to few "Quant problem a day/Verbal problem a day" thru sites like "Beat The Gmat" and "GmatHack"! These are fantastic ways to make sure you are solving problems everyday. I recommend subscribing to them regardless of which stage you are in of your Gmat Prep! Also Beat The Gmat has a kick-ass forums where their daily questions are discussed! Very helpful! 
  • Jamboree(India) have one new problem everyday on their Facebook group! Again, more problems you solve the better! 
  • Researching on Universities is on! Some Uni's answer emails quite promptly, some in 1-2 days. But overall so far every Uni is good with answering our queries! Which is good! 
  • Overall I need to speed up my studies! I feel I am lagging a bit! 
Thats all for now!

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment