Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Results : Diagnostic Test

I have taken the Diagnostic Test from OG-12. Scores have been a disaster to say the least, specially in the Quants section.

Breakup -

Quants(14)
- PS(6)
- DS(8)


Verbal(28)
-RC(11)
-CR(7)

Quants is a major worry for me. I somehow get totally blank and clueless in this section. Also I am having difficulty applying and relating to concepts to the problems.

In Verbal many answers I thought I got it right, actually came out wrong. Also towards the end I was losing steam and just wanted to get over with the test, which I am sure also played a role in the scores. This was also a good reality check to be over-confident.

I am proceeding ahead with the very crucial and important review and analysis for the Diagnostic Test which should help me to sail my course from here on. I have made my own Error Log in Excel which I have been told is a must and integral part of Gmat Prep.

Will share my review and Error Log in the next post!

Any suggestions/advise is very much welcome!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment