Sunday, December 5, 2010

Try Out Kaplan 20 Minute Workout

Recently I came across Kaplan 20 Minute Workout, where they ask 16 questions in 20 minutes! Its more of game where they also have 3 lifelines(for the lack of a better word and this reminds me Kaun Banega Crorepati which is the Indian version of Who Wants To Be A Millionare!) - Ask an Expert, 50/50 and Free Pass!

I enjoyed it thoroughly even though I couldn't finish the game as I answered 3 incorrect answers in succession! I scored 5/8, it started with CR where I got all the answers right and was followed by SC where except 1 I got all wrong and hence got evicted! :-(

May be I should have used the lifelines or may be not as in actual GMAT there are NO lifelines!


More about this 20 min workout - 


HOW TO PLAY:

The goal is to answer 16 practice questions and watch 4 instructional videos in less than 20 minutes. Reading the answer explanations does not count toward your 20 minutes.

Your workout ends after 3 incorrect answers. In case you need help, you have several available resources:

ASK AN EXPERT:

Not sure how to solve a problem, ask an expert from Kaplan for a hint.

50/50:

Deciding between two choices? Eliminate possible answer choices by selecting "50/50".

FREE PASS:

Not feeling very lucky? Use your Free Pass to skip the question without penalty.

 You can only use each tool once.



So are you ready to PLAY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment