Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Study Update - 19.04.11

Been facing a strong force in terms of inertia. Took a break of 2 days and then it was so difficult to get back. Some one said it right that its better to study regularly than study all night and day for sometime and then leave it all together. GMAT Prep is like a marathon, not a sprint!

One reason I was avoiding was Math. My most dreaded topic - Probability/Co-ordinate Geometry was the only thing left to do and I simply desist both the topics.

But today after a LOT of effort, got done with Probability.

In P.S. - scored 2 out of 6 Correct I could have actually scored 4 out of 6 if not for a very stupid careless mistake.

In D.S. - scored 1 out of 2 Correct.

Probability is without no doubt my weakest link in MATH, but surprisingly I was not as clueless as I thought I would be. May be with more practice I should be able to understand this better.

Tomorrow I am going to wrap the remaining Math! 

No comments:

Post a Comment