Saturday, April 23, 2011

Suprise surprise : Nominated for Clear Admit Best of Blogging Awards 2010-2011

Wow, this was totally unexpected!

My blog has been nominated for the Clear Admit Best of Blogging Awards 2010-2011 !

A blog which is just 6 months old - and I know that I could do a lot better in terms of blog content - getting nominated makes me so humbled! One very powerful reason for me to start this blog was to try to help other applicants like me navigate the big complex maze of  the process of GMAT and getting into a good B-School.

When I started my journey, I had no clue at all as to whats the process, how to start, where to start, etc. Then after a few Google searches, one road led to another and I came across this sea of information thanks to many BLOGS of real applicants chronically their own endeavors! Immediately I felt a huge relief that I am not alone! And this exactly was my main motivation - to never let another applicant feel alone in their endeavors.

Though clearly there are MUCH better nominations and some one else totally deserves over me, I thank Clear Admit for considering me! This makes me all the more motivated to continue blogging to the best of my ability!

Let me a bask a bit more by showing my Nominee Badge -



:-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment