Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Study update : 6th April 2011

Time flies, April is already here!

Since yesterday I have started doing Reading Comprehension, the last section of Verbal which was left.

What I did yesterday (with review) -

  • 3 Paragraphs to a total of 11 questions from OG-12
  • 5 Problems from Practice BTG Questions(Video Explanations Review)

From OG-12 out of 11 questions I got 7 Correct.

From Practice BTG, I got 3 out of 5 Correct. I should have got 4, if I hadn't made a very careless mistake by not reading the full passage and answering in haste. I love doing from BTG as it offers the answers with explanations in a video format. So helpful! 

Today will continue to do as many as I can from OG-12, with review which is even more important than just solving problems and also more questions from Practice BTG Questions. 

On the side I am solving BTG Verbal problems which comes directly to my email. Its important to not loose touch in SC and CR also.

Clearly I am neglecting Math...need to get to it ASAP! 

Stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment